Friday 6 November 2015

Getting my Motivation back

New dress from Tenerife.
Just had to put it in there..
I haven't been very good at keeping this blog post running regarding my weight loss journey.
That is because I have felt very guilty about my weight gain after my blood test back in August
My motivation has been waning, as I have been either ill or on holiday for a fair few weeks, and I do truly miss zumba. I can tell I am not at my best, as I am finding the zumba class difficult.
I had my weigh in today, and saw the lady I used to see, and it was so nice to catch up and vent some of my lack of motivation.
It was so nice for someone to turn around and say that it's ok. I've been there. Life isn't always easy. Give yourself a break sometimes, because in the end you will come back so much stronger.
I also have a friend who is a bodybuilder, (check her instagram out here hollypatriciaemerson) and posts some amazing stuff regarding her weight loss journey. One video she posted that particularly helped me this week was this one. So informative about 'health products' that are really just bad for you.
The combination has really motivated me to keep going with this journey. I will get there in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment