Sunday 11 October 2015

It's going to be pretty Lush...

So I've been a bit quiet on the blog front, I'm sorry. It's all been a bit manic lately! I have some brilliant news to tell you.
I am working as a lushie once again!
I am working at Lush Chichester this year as a Christmas temp. I am slightly mad, as I now have two jobs that get very busy for Christmas. However I loved working at Lush before, so couldn't pass up on that opportunity.
My personal favourite: Lord of Misrule
I had my first week of shifts, and felt like I slotted in nicely getting back into the swing of things.
I think this will help me with my weight loss as well, as I will be on my feet moving for more of my shifts. That might mean some more shoes though ;D
There are some brilliant halloween and christmas products in store, so definitely worth popping in to have a a look at them all.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment