Thursday 7 May 2015

Fashion Surprises!

Maybe it is just me, but I am someone who is a fiend for a bargain. Whilst I have some outfits that costed a fair bit of money, most of my clothes are from the sales. 
I just don't see why I should spend so much money on outfits, especially at this point where I am losing weight, and clothes might not fit me at some point soon. 

I didn't go out today to buy clothes at all, if anything I am having a clear out, but I couldn't let these go amiss. Black jeggings are my staple as an apple shape. As fellow apple shapers know, jeans will swamp your legs, whilst jeggings will show off what you have.
I came across this pair from none other than Lidl! Yes, Lidl! and at £4.99 I could not resist.
They are slightly tight at the top, but that will just be a little incentive for me to carry on with my weight loss journey.
So it just goes to show, you don't always need to go to the expensive shops to be able to buy nice clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment